· Owner is a native Floridian from West Palm Beach—wife moved to Florida in 1979 from Illinois. Both own and operate the business.
· The original business was RV & Boat Storage only—thus the name.
· The secondary business began in 1994 with the addition of 4 RV Sites… and soon additional sites were added until we reached 13 and quit.
· We’re located on the far eastern edge of Glades County, only 5 miles west of Okeechobee City, FL
· Most our campers return annually for the winter months—it’s rare we have an opening but we do maintain a waiting list for RV Sites.