For Sale By Owner —
What are we selling—
Asking: $750,000 by owner—NO BROKERS Please—make offer
· What am I buying? A Personal home (or make it a rental), a Storage business, a Small RV Park of 13 Sites and, 1 cottage rental—all on 2/acres with highway and water frontage on Old Kissimmee River run with multiple commercial zoning.
· This is the ONLY licensed storage facility in Okeechobee and began as a storage business, added RV sites for additional income through the years.
· If you’re moving to Okeechobee and want a Florida-casual home with land and waterfront, this is for you. This property gives you additional income and something to do. In the summer it becomes your private yard, with total peace and tranquility in a complete Florida setting. In the winter—you have campers and added income.
· Current owners are retired Floridians who were too young 20-years ago to retire, so they put their personal homestead on the water, added extensive wood additions to the home, dockage, boat ramp, and then began storing boats and RV’s for tourist and locals. This eventually grew to the installation of 13 campsites, barn, tool shed and fish-cleaning area. All giving the owners something to do during retirement—perfect set up! May be perfect set up for you as well—or change it to your liking!
· In previous years, owners sold used pontoons onsite during winter months—so business opportunities are here for the not-so-retiree… and zoning is wide open!
· Property is zoned for motel, restaurant, plus etc… you can do RV sales, sell clothing, repair motors, so much can be done on this property if desired.
· Website included w/sale—maintenance up to Buyer with Designer.
· Lots of potential and opportunity for growth.
Details available from owners via email—Financials given if contracted offer presented (but pretty easy to figure out based on the website info shown here).
Retiring to Florida?
Property is zoned for most anything. Current owners not using to full potential. Lots of ways to “look at” or interrupt land use for income potential. While total land is fractions shy of 2/acres, it is laid out well for maximum usage and space—RV sites could be added—a must see to appreciate—well maintained and history of full occupancy since 1994. Reason to sell: Health issues. Owner may finance some.
863-357-3339 (leave message if no answer)
Large Waterfront & Highway frontage w/2/2/carport doublewide plus rental unit, 40’ barn, fish cleaning, tool barn, office, 2 docks, boat ramp and 13 RV sites w/boat and RV storage facility.